Saturday, July 26, 2008

In Awe of your strength




I was reading a bunch of different blogs and I realized something that is very important. I am in complete awe of all you ladies out there who are going to loose (positive action thinking is better that saying trying to loose) 100+ lbs. I have such respect for you ladies and I just want to say that I will keep you in my prayers so that God will give you strength, happiness and general well being. My goal of losing 34 lbs pales in comparison to yours. However the reason why I started this blog is because I realize I have a very unhealthy relationship with food. Overeating and binging and purging have been a part of my life since I can remember. These 30 pounds I am trying to loose I gained them this year. That is my cycle I loose and gain about 20 pounds every year. But every year its more weight. I feel like I should change the name of my blog to establishing a healthy relationship with food. I'm going to think of a better name that's catchy though. I wanna thank all you ladies out there just for being there. For sharing your story. You inspire me. I think we are all here on a path to establish a healthy relationship with food, one that will stay with us for the rest of our lives and that is what this is all about!




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I just started a weight loss blog and came across yours. I've added it to the "blogs I read" hope you don't mind...I'm like you I don't have 100's of lbs to lose just 28-30. I'm going to keep reading your blog for inspiration.