Friday, July 18, 2008

scared

As I looked for the right name for my blog to document my departure form the city of lard and my arrival to the city of ultra thin and chicness, I realized I am not the only person who has thought of documenting their ordeal. The names Iwannabeskinny.blogspot.com, skinnyme.blogspot.com, beingskinny.blogspot.com and many other have been taken by my fellow aspiring-to-be-thin women. I came to a terrible realization that almost all these blogs died at the first week. All start like this, day one: I am so encouraged I will never be fat again blah blah blah and all abruptly stop. This is so sad. The longest one i found goes on for one month in 2006. I am very sorry for my fellow lard asses out there. Here's hoping my story won't be the same. Today has been a good day,
this is what i ate:
breakfast
1 slice of bread 2 slices of swiss cheese
orange juice

lunch
salad lettuce onion tomato vinegar an canola oil
vegetable soup not extra fat added with beans

snack
banana

dinner
more salad of the same

exercise:
20 minutes running around with my nephew outside (yes that counts since i usually sit on my ass all day on the computer checking and rechecking my facebook profile or watching soups posted on youtube)

No comments: