Friday, July 25, 2008

Weight in day #1


Hooray! My first weight in day is here! I know I started my transformation on a Friday and not on a Monday (like most nomal people)> I think I did this because I usually feel fatter on Fridays when I want to go out with friends etc. During the week since I am at home wearing pajamas I feel just fine. Anyway, today I weight 5 pounds less than a week ago isn't that great? And the best part is that I really feel motivated to keep going. In the last year this is as far as I've gone many times and then have regained it all the following week. This time is better, this time I'm blogging, I feeling better about myself.


I have Job tryout next week at a magazine that I like. Its called Newsmax Media. I am really exited and praying that it is the right pathway for me. I am going to keep praying about it next week when I go for the trail. Being a graphic designer this is how it works I go in for a week if they love me the offer me the job. Here's hoping!


I'll keep you guys posted! ON my 21 day challenge I am happy to report that its been 2 days and I'm going strong. Boy this is really great exercise it takes only 10 minutes but when I'm done I feel like I went to the gym for 2 hours, I'm not kidding. Its amazing.

Today I had pizza for breakfast. I used a low carb wrap as the crust and used one single part skim mozzarella stick as the cheese for the whole thing. I shredded it. I used lots of Fresh tomato slices, low fat ham, Oregon and pizza seasoning herbs as well as a sprinkling of onion powder! I put it in the mini oven until the cheeses melted. mmmm!! I recommend it. you can also Ragu ad sauce but I had none so I went with lots of fresh tomato instead... ;)

I'm in a happy place right now!! since my favorite happy place in the worl is NYC I posted a picture I took there a couple years ago.
Greetings from a happy place!

No comments: