Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pre weigh in paranoia!


I weighted myself today as I do every morning and I weight 130 lbs. My next weigh in day is tomorrow and my goal is 129. I am a little bit upset since I weighted 129.6 on Tuesday. Grrrr.

This was been my weight that last few days of August:


Thurs 24th : 132lbs

Friday 25th : 131 lbs

Sat 26th : 131.4 lbs

Sun 27 th : 131.6 lbs

Mon 28th : 130.2 lbs

Tues 29th : 129.6 lbs

Wed 30th : 130.6 lbs

Thurs 31st :130 lbs


Today I'm going to tighten my belt and eat extra fat free and carb free so I can make my goal for tomorrow. I am dying to be in the 120's.

Is it normal for the weight to fluctuate up and down every day?

I think I'm going to change my official weigh ins to every 2 weeks instead of every week so I can see better what direction my weight is going. Now that I wrote down my past weight for the week form Thursday to Thursday I can see that I have lost 2 pounds during that week. Yeah me!


I'm still going to be a little more strict today and tomorrow so that I can stay in the 120's.

I think I'm going to make it an extra strict weekend ;).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like to weigh my self everyday because I maybe down one day and then up another. But glad your down 2 lbs.

new*me said...

your weight really fluctuates depending on what you eat.....especially sodium... and watch artificial sweeteners and sugar alcohols..drink tons of water and try to eat as clean as possible and avoid packaged and processed foods...I think a 2 week weigh in would be just fine ;)

Lauren said...

mmmm sodium the only evil I can't do without. I am not kidding I don't touch packaged anything or sugar or artificial sweetners... ..But salt I love. mmmmmmm I am drinking so much water I decided to cut back yesterday I had two gallons!! lol

katrina said...

Water is so good for you. Great job! Your body does go back and forth alot so don't let it get you down when you're weighing every day. Keep it up.