Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Walks


so I finally took the time, using google maps, to measure the distance I am walking/ jogging daily. It is 2.2 miles or 3.5k. I am trying to do interval training so I walk for a minute jog for a minute. I got this idea from my 21 day metabolism boosting exercise challenge. I have decided to put the whole thing together. So the first 10 minuets I do the exercise thing and then I just kind of jog and walk. I want to get to the point to where I am running all the way. One day, I will be lean and strong enough!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a pretty good walk. I'm sure you will be running it in no time.

new*me said...

great job! I think the interval training sounds super....don't know if I am at the jogging point yet but one day ;) Welcome to HYC!

Lauren said...

hopefully. I am going to stick with a goal for once in my life!