Sunday, July 27, 2008

Race to lose!


So my sister and I started a weight loss race today. The reason being is that we have one of our best friend's wedding in Ecuador on the 16Th of August. Lots of pictures are going to be taken and more importantly I am going to go face one of my biggest fears. Latin American Standards. I have been ruing that day for some time now. It is very unacceptable to be overweight there. All the girls I know weigh 100 lbs or less. I'm not kidding. I know that everyone will be looking at me as if I were an elephant, but at least I'm going to be a little less heavy when that day comes. My goal weight loss for that day is 123 lbs! I will have lost 13 lbs total by then. For a 5 feet tall girl that is a big difference.


I had planned to go down there and stay at least 10 days, but since I don't want it to get in the way of my weight loss I decided to go just for the weekend! I am also promising myself I am not going to go food crazy. I am going to indulge but only in 2 things. I will only be allowed to have two cheats while I'm there.


Anyways, about my 21 day challenge yesterday I was so tired after my usual exercise rutine, that I could could not bring myself to do it. Really sucks. Then I started rationalizing to myself that I'm probably no even supposed to be doing that exercise everyday at all and that I could just do ti tomorrow and keep counting. So in light of me being a big baby I am going to continue with the challenge today. I am going to do that exercise for 21 days even if it kills me.


No more Mrs nice girl to myself. I bet Ali Vincent wasn't.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your 21 day challenge. I am sure you will do great.

Lauren said...

Why thank you chrissie!!! keep me in check I love it !:)