Sunday, July 20, 2008

My quest to change

I realize now that my quest to exchange my bad habits for good habits will not stop at my nutrition. I am going to undergo a reconstruction of myself from outside to inside. I realize this is no easy task, but like I said before I have a lot of faith in God.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"
Is my favorite bible quote.
Notice it says all things not some things, not only the important things, not only little things, ALL THINGS.

Well I have decided that by the purification of the Holly Spirit I am going to change and be a new person. I realize I am full of bad habits I confess right here to you all the things I would never admit even to my self:

I am slob
I never do laundry
Sometimes I even don;t shower and sometimes when I'm laying in bed I am way to lazy to get up and brush my teeth,
Which bring me to the most terrible thing, I am lazy. Very lazy, at 26 I have never done an honest day's work in my life . I mean I have never had a 9 to 5 job (this a fruit of my very privileged upbringing I was spoiled by my parents to no end, please don't make this mistake with your children, because today I understand what the Bible says about punishing your children. It says you should and often, it says that if you let your children do what they want you are harming them immensely more that if you lovingly correct them. This is all so incredible true. I am a fruit of that and now forming good habits is going to take me a million times more effort than someone who was brought up that way.)
Anyway, where was I? Yes to continue with my bad habits the obvious one here is I eat too much and whatever I feel like eating at any time, as much as I want. I have no self control. I snap at people way too often and believe myself to be better than others way more than I would ever like to admit. These are all horrible horrible things, How can I expect any man to love a woman like that? How can I expect anyone to live a person like that.

Anyway I am here today telling the world that I am on a quest to change, to become a Christian who is deserving of her Christianity and I believe it is possible only through the power o the Holly Spirit and through the grace of my Lord and Savior Jesus.

Today I decided to not eat anything and only drink water because I wanted to fast, I also decided I would not do any activity that is worthless or leisurely. I am only allowed on the computer now to write this post which I believe is productive for me and for anyone who reads it (hopefully). Anyways love and peace to all. GoD BLess ;)

No comments: