Saturday, July 19, 2008

My menu

This is what I had today, yes even though I was dumped I am very proud of myself:

Breakfast
2 slices of carb light bread
2 slices of swiss cheese
sugarfree calorie free juice
(I also ate half of my nephew's leftover regular toast with straberry jam , I just felt band throwing it away!)

S
1 orange

L
Some chiken pulled of my Brother's food, He ordered chinese si I picked the chiken from the noodles and ate only that (not sure how good that was)
Some steamed vegetables
1 cup of soup light with beans leftover from yesterday

s
1 lime with salt (I know too much sodium but i love it)

D
salad: lettuce tomato and onion with canola oil and vinegar
1 egg with only one yolk an lots of whites to try to ad more lean protein to my diet!

Looks pretty good hooray for day #2

Also special thanks to Chubby Chic for being the first person to ever leave a comment on my blog! I thank you so much or your kinds words!

No comments: