Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just Thoughts

Thank you all the new visitors who came by to welcome me to the HealthyYou Challenge how wonderful. Anyways just wanted to update my situation. I have been feeling better all day went for two different runs and I'm glad I did because my usual late afternoon one was cut off by rain. Its raining every day and before 5pm its just to hot to go out. Right now I can't afford a gym membership plus the last time I went I couldn't bring myself to go to the classes in fear of the floor to ceiling mirrors. I did one weights class and looking at myself with 30 lbs more than 6 months earlier was way too much for me. I never came back. Its a powerful thing, denial.
Anyways now all is different. Anyways I am weighting myself everyday and I know I just did this post about how many calories I should eat a day and I came to the conclusion I was eating too little, well I readjusted and ate just a little more and I gained .6pounds. So I guess I'm too small to eat like normal people. so I'm going to stick to a 1000 calories a day diet. Which puts me 300 calories under what I need to maintain. (or so I think due to my sister's test that the dietitian person preformed on her). Anyways I have been having a lot of weird sugar cravings. For dinner I would much rather have fruit and yogurt than anything salty. I wonder if this has anything to do with insulin levels and the such from my Pcos? Another thing today I drank 2 gallons of water. The only reason why I realized it is because I bought a two gallon huge bottle thing yesterday and I drank the whole thing today. Is there such a thing as drinking too much water? I don't know but right now I feel thirsty mmmm.
Is there anyone out there that has Polycistic ovarian syndrome such as myself? Just curious. If you do how are you managing your weight loss? are you taking any meds? With pcos weight loss is very important and very hard to achieve. I don't take any meds anymore. I was on Yaz last year but that was horrible and it made me depressed and whack (yeap, like crack I was whack).

ON another note Once Upon a Time's post really made me wanna go back to pilates. It is such an amazing exercise it is especially good for the stomach, my problem area #1 as is usually with us Pcos sufferers. Hopefully I will get that job I'm trying out for on Tuesday and then I can afford pilates and the gym. Now that I have been running a little bit hopefully that mirror won't be too mean to me. or maybe i'll just stay away from it till after 10 more pounds ;)

I found this really cool blog http://spunkysuzi-mydailynosh.blogspot.com/ this amazing lady, just like Katschis takes pictures of all her meals and they are really great for inspiration. Sometimes I just don't know what to eat and I just throw together random ingredient that I nee to have on my meal. That is when I start losing it and want to eat whatever, but looking over all these great choices that these two ladies have on their blogs, I am inspired to eat like them. I am very visual person and when I eat a beautiful meals I am always more content.

Oh yeah, check out my inspiration board. I took this idea from Chrissie who took it from Heather, but I went a little further and pasted my head on a great skinny healthy beach babe body ;) You are what you think right?
CHEERS EVERY ONE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your vision board and thanks for mentioning me in your blog. Your so sweet.