Saturday, July 19, 2008

My world turned upside down

Well as murphy's law would have it here I was just yesterday bragging about my boy wonder boyfriend who I love with all my heart and believed I was going to marry, well today he dumps me. I am so devastates I can't even cry. I realized one think at least I've been putting my life on hold just waiting untill the day we would get married, start a family, and really start living. I've been sitting on my butt everyday for too long. Today I applied for many jobs. As it happens that God is so great (I am a born again Christian) That just last week I finally got my work permit. I have been waiting to be able to work in this country for 4 years since I graduated from college in 2004. Four years of my life waisted, four years of my life I also spent with my now ex boyfriend. Well I think that really there is a leason to be learned here. Hopefully I will get a job soon I am going to pray a lot abou it. I wonder if my weight problem finally got my boyfriend to leave me? Or maybe its that I've been a slob for all these years doing nothing but watching soaps and facebooking. I like to tell myself that I was unable to work due to legal stuff but who am I kidding, there are plenty of people in this country who have nothing and are in a much worst situation that I was (ilegally swam the rio grande and stuff) and they are out there making a life for themselves earning a living, deserving the bread they eat. I, on the other hand, guess I really do not deserve to have been eating all the crap I had been eating.

This was shaping out to be such a great day. At least I haven't cheated on my weightloss plan in the old days this breakup would have driven me right into a Mc Donals, now I'm thinking I hope I loose a lot of weight really fast before I see him again. It is really hard to be chubby and single but that's a whole other post.

Hopefully someone out there is reading my posts. I really need this rigth now and would really appreciate comments.

1 comment:

Chubby Chick said...

Awww... I'm sorry to hear about the break-up. Hang in there... and just believe that it wasn't meant to be and God will give you the right man at the right time.

Think of this as a new beginning. You've got your permit now, and I'm sure having a job will do wonders for your self-esteem. The sky is the limit... there's nothing to hold you back now. :)